VIDEO:"Marrying The Game" FULL Episodes 1&2



I really want to like this show but some too many things seem off.

I'm not talking about The Game seeming like doesn't want to get married because I believe he's down to get married he's just not about all that foo fee foo shit that comes with planning a wedding and dropping "200 stacks". I'm more concerned about their compatibility. She seems (and looks) so much more mature than he is and also seems to have a more clearer understanding for what it is she wants.

In a way I think Jayceon is putting on heavily especially in his confessionals and how he speaks to Tiffany. I can't imagine this woman just putting up with his shit like this 24/7...nah.

 I'm semi entertained and would love to see the real chemistry so you know I will be tuned in because there's a story here folks. Tiff's daddy probably doesn't like that she is marrying Jayceon...but we shall see.

There's also so comedy like I totally agree about the icing on the cupcakes being plucked off and who drinks a bottle of Ace of Spade out the bottle while planning their wedding...VH1 must pay real well!

BTW, Miss Tiffney is friends with VH1 reality show royalty Evelyn Lozada and Shaunie O'Neal with who she hosted at her home last night while watching the show's premiere. Of course Evelyn tweeted a pic for us!

Watching the premiere of "Marrying The Game" with littlemisscali @lovetiffney shaunieoneal ❤


Enjoy!



source: Yardie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...