PICS: Evelyn Lozada & Chad Johnson Make An Appearance

Last week I told y'all that Chad and Evelyn seemed to be back together after I did a little Twitter tweet snooping and in true Chad fashion he took to Twitter on Christmas to tell the world that Evelyn was in fact back home.


Well now that Chad has cleared things up for everyone it was only right for the two to have an official public outting, Chad and Evelyn were spotted together in Miami last night (Dec 30) at Southstreet restaurant for a fan appreciation dinner.




I usually don't get too involved with bulls**t like this, but I'm kinda happy that they trying to work things out. I wonder if Chad will make an appearance on the new season of Basketball Wives? I hope not...


source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...