FIRST LOOK: Tyler Perry's Temptation: Confessions Of A Marriage

Tyler Perry sure knows to promote a movie...the first voice you here in this preview is none other than Ms. Kim Kardashian.


Let me tell you, I cannot WAIT to see this movie. Although Tyler is known for his comedies I think he is a much better drama writer/producer. This movie looks good from the top to the bottom. I've been a fan of Jurnee Smollet since forever just to see her as an adult playing a sultry role like this is beyond exciting suspense.

Mr. Tyler picked a wide range of actors, who seem to have meshed well together, to bring this steamy flick to life... and even Kimberly didn't seem too unbelievable as herself with a real job.

And just as I have in the past and now I  will be sure to let you guys know when this movie is nearing theatres on March 29, 2013.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Can't wait for it to come out!

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...