Merry Christmas From The Kardshians/Jenners

I almost forgot about the annual over the top Kris Jenner clan family picture but fret not it is here!


This is cute photo that Kim Kardashian, like the puppet her mother reared her to be, debuted on her website yesterday still traditionally over the top but this looks nothing like a Kardashian Christmas card. Although my favorite photo wasn't that festive I still loved the grandness of it all.



This new photo seems like a promo for their show and I am willing to bet that they ALL weren't in the the same room for the photo at the same time. My have things changed...





Anywho, Scott is serving  major European douche and that's what I am here for.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...