Rita Ora News: Is This Her Response?



I told y'all yesterday about Rob Kardashian showing his pad again by implying that Rita Ora had cheated on him with 20 guys well now he's saying that he never said names and in an interview in the January issue of Glamour UK, hitting stands tomorrow, Rita states that she was once close with Rob and has never been in love.

"I'm not going out with Rob. We were close for a while, but it didn't work because I was never there," she said. "I was like a ghost. I used to get so frustrated with myself and then wonder why I was angry, so I decided it was best to keep it friendly -- especially at the moment, when there's so much going on."

"In 22 years, there's been nothing. I have had young fascinations but never love," Ora confessed. "I think it's my only weakness. I'm scared of letting my guard down, and if I feel in love with someone now, he'd have to try ten times harder to break it down."

I doubt this is a response to Rob's tweets since the January Glamour UK issue hits stands tomorrow BUT I wonder did Kimmy give her baby bro a little nudge to retract his tweets or insinuate that he wasn't insinuating about Rita in the first place?

Anywho, Rita has kind words for Beyonce in the magazine...

 ”She was my idol and suddenly there we were, sitting down together. She was the nicest, gentlest, most humble woman. There’s something really calming about talking to her. She gave me the best piece of advice anyone’s ever given me about this job – ‘Keep your family close."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...