The Faces Of Love & Hip Hop 3: Joe Budden & Tahiry

With the recent unveiling of the Love & Hip Hop 3 (New York) cast I've been coming across many people wondering just who in the hell half the people are and obviously VH1 has has had encounters since they recently released video diaries of the cast.

I'm gonna spoon feed you guys starting off with the show s most controversial new comers rapper Joe Budden and model Tahiry. These two just so happen to be messy sloppy exes that will present extraordinary entertainment that I am willing to promise you and I haven't even seen the show!

Have a looksee!





I will keep these videos coming so we are ALL clued in for the season premiere set for January 7th...hell even I don't know who some of these people are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...