LaLa Anthony Glams Up Her Look
Check out LaLa Anthony's glamm'd up style while in DC for Inaugural events.
I was totally feeling this black and gold Lillie Rubbin number LaLa wore to The Hip Hop Inagural Ball, where LaLa hosted with Terrence Jenkins, when I saw it on Instagram but I am now on the fence because it looks only GREAT in certain lighting.
Now this Zuhair Murad gown that LaLa wore to the President's Inaugural ball was perfection and if LaLa was wearing her wedding ring the dress would've looked even better...
I was totally feeling this black and gold Lillie Rubbin number LaLa wore to The Hip Hop Inagural Ball, where LaLa hosted with Terrence Jenkins, when I saw it on Instagram but I am now on the fence because it looks only GREAT in certain lighting.
Now this Zuhair Murad gown that LaLa wore to the President's Inaugural ball was perfection and if LaLa was wearing her wedding ring the dress would've looked even better...






Comments