SPOTTED: Tina Knowles At The 2013 Inaugural Ceremony

Was I the only one wondering where Tha Motha Tina Knowles was situated during the Inaugural swearing-in ceremony? Well maybe I was because I'm nosee like that and know as a mother you don't miss your baby sangin' for the President. But anywho, Beyonce updated her Tumblr with photos from the historic event and low and behold Tina Knowles was there dressed in all black like the omen.


Bey has uploaded a bunch of Inaugural related photos but my favs have to be Beyonce preparing to sing the National Anthem and few others  below.



Now why is everybody so mad that Beyonce lip-synched the National Anthem when this is common practice? This isn't news people! We know she can sing, what's the big deal? Because Kelly Clarkson took the chance of singing 'My County, Tis Of Thee' live? I know what it is, it's because it was Beyonce and she was singing at President Obama's inaugural celebration. Y'all know that's what it is, right?

Anywho, take it on the chin Bey and let the media keep your name rolling of their tongues...calculated!

And right in time "Beyonceary" (February the moth it all goes DOWN)....she gives us the Beyhive Blog.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Fashion Pause: Serena Williams