The Obama Girls: Then & Now (PICS)
It was a little over four years ago that we met and fell in love with Sasha Obama, now 11, and Malia Obama, now 14. Let's take a then and now look at the first daughters at their dad's Inauguration 4 years ago and now.
I hope these girls live and walk the legacy there father has provided them with confidence and honor forever. This is a tremendous gift provided to them and a lesson for any and every man that should ever enter their lives.
Now you know I tried to keep it heartfelt but Miss Sasha was pure comedy during the Inaugural ceremony yesterday when her day greeted Beyonce. What face was this?
"Ohhh, I'mma tell Mama"? "Daddy is AMPPPPPPED"? Whatever it was she didn't look to have the same sentiments as her grandmother...mmmm hmmm.
I hope these girls live and walk the legacy there father has provided them with confidence and honor forever. This is a tremendous gift provided to them and a lesson for any and every man that should ever enter their lives.
Now you know I tried to keep it heartfelt but Miss Sasha was pure comedy during the Inaugural ceremony yesterday when her day greeted Beyonce. What face was this?
"Ohhh, I'mma tell Mama"? "Daddy is AMPPPPPPED"? Whatever it was she didn't look to have the same sentiments as her grandmother...mmmm hmmm.














Comments