VIDEO: Carmelo Anthony & Kevin Garnett Meet Face To Face After Game
Leave it to TMZ to "receive" footage of Kevin Garnett and Carmelo Anthony meeting face to face off the court after their on court tantrum Monday night (Jan 7) at Madison Square Gardens.
Yesterday I posted footage of the on court feud and video of Carmelo waiting for Kevin after the game by the Celtic bus and I thought it ended there but TMZ has proved me wrong.
I guess it's informative to know that the two did in fact meet face to face after Carmelo waited but I would've love to know what was said. I hope TMZ didn't pay top dollar for this video.
Yesterday I posted footage of the on court feud and video of Carmelo waiting for Kevin after the game by the Celtic bus and I thought it ended there but TMZ has proved me wrong.
I guess it's informative to know that the two did in fact meet face to face after Carmelo waited but I would've love to know what was said. I hope TMZ didn't pay top dollar for this video.
Comments