VIDEO: Jay Z + Chris Martin "Run This Town"
While Bey was in Vegas collecting her checks Jay was yet again hosting another concert at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn this time double-billed with his BFF Chris Martin and Coldplay. Coldplay gave an awesome 15 song set while Jay took over the stage after Chris performed Auld Lang Syne performing 25 songs.
Jay's first song of the night was a rendition of his Run This Town, which originally featured Kanye West and Rihanna, along with Chris. Also on stage for the performance were Chris' wife Gwyneth Paltrow and their daughter Apple.
Jay's parting words of the evening:
Jay's first song of the night was a rendition of his Run This Town, which originally featured Kanye West and Rihanna, along with Chris. Also on stage for the performance were Chris' wife Gwyneth Paltrow and their daughter Apple.
Jay's parting words of the evening:
"2012 was a major year for me, it was the birth of my beautiful daughter Blue, it was the birth of this building. Tonight I feel like I'm in the right place. I wish you the best 2013 possible. Peace and love."
Comments