VIDEO: Kimora Lee Simmons Has A New Reality Show 'House of Fab'

I always figured that Kimora Lee left her hit reality show Life In The Fab Lane because of her husband Djimon Honsou not being found of it, but after some time I gave her the benefit of doubt and figured maybe she tired of the cameras herself and Amistad had nothing to do with the show being off the air. Not! This is Kimora we're talking about here. As soon as ole boy bit the dust up pops 'House of Fab'. Be sure to check out Kimora and the 'House of Fab' Wednesdays at 9pm on the Style network. I haven't watched last night's series premiere but it's re-airing in less than 5 minutes so I'll be back with my two cents.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...