PICS: Halle Berry Out & About

I've came across a couple recent pics, which date back to Feb 2, of Halle Berry out and about in Miami with her fiance Olivier Martinez and back in LA with her daughter Nahla while looking fab as ever in every shot.



Is it me or does Halle look like she wants to kill Olivier in these pics? There seems to be some kind of anger written all over her face...even the pics where she's semi smiling. Maybe it's the paps, we know Halle hates them.

Let's take this back to LA.



This is the Halle I like to see. Maybe she missed Nahla in Miami, I'm assuming she wasn't there but maybe back in LA with her dad Gabriel Aubry, who knows.

And speaking of paparazzi have you guys ever thought Halle calls the paps with her constant sightings being in very remote places at times coupled with her public dislike for photogs? No? Me neither...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks