NEW MUSIC: Lord Jamar "Lift Up Your Skirt (Kanye Diss)"
For those of you like myself who have no idea who Lord Jamar is, he is one part of rap group Brand Nubian ("Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down").
Now that we've gotten the introductions out of the way let's get into the Lord's new Kanye West diss record.
This simply seems homophobic to me and an ill attempt at trying to make oneself relevant again. I mean check out the lyrics...
”Somebody mad at my hash tag/ Black man lookin’ half a f*g/With a blazer and vest, I’m just amazed at the mess/Pioneer of this queer sh*t is Kanye West/He introduced the skinny jeans to the rap scene/Then he wore a f***ing skirt on the video screen/Then he wore it again at a memorial/I can’t pretend that this s**t ain’t deplorable/I bet this n***a thinkin’ he lookingadorable/Your music’s good but your ego is horrible.”
Because one is fashionable beyond your taste that makes them a "queer"? Yeah, ok. Don't hold your breathe brother looking for a response.
source: All Hip Hop

Comments