OFFICIAL NEW COUPLE ALERT: Tae Heckard & Nelly

It's been speculated for weeks now that Nelly was dating The Game actress Tae Hackard due to a few Instagrams pics but now the two have been spotted in the club all willy nilly which in my opinion makes it official. But I must ask when did Nelly and Ashanti break things off? Hell I feel like I just saw pics of him and her at the surprise birthday party he threw for her!


Yeah, I'm petty.

Anywho, that was months ago (Oct) and people fall in and out of love all the time but for now check out Tae and Nelly's debut at Delicia Cordon (Marcus Vick's kid's mom and rumored DWade side chick) and Nelly's party at The Gold Room in Atlanta this past Friday (Feb 22).



I really like Nelly and Ashanti together and contrary to what many believe Ashanti is still very successful with her acting and writing career so she should be able to snag her up a boo too in no time. With that said and established, I will say Tae and Nelly make a cute couple.

Pics: Prince Williams

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...