VIDEO: Karen Gravano Stops By The Breakfast Club
This is such an boring awkward interview.
Speaking of awkward, DJ Envy admitted on air yesterday that he cheated on his wife now pregnant wife Gia Casey with a certain somebody that many speculate to be Love & Hip Hop's Erica Mena who is also speculated to be pregnant right now.
Anywho, I just wanted to say I was right when I said he obviously cheated on his wife which was the reason for his first on air meltdown. I sincerely hope Gia does Real Housewives of New Jersey so we can really get the real deal spill on this lil marriage fiasco.
For all the deets of this DJ Envy/Erica Mena drama check out my girl over at Ice Cream Conversations.
Speaking of awkward, DJ Envy admitted on air yesterday that he cheated on his wife now pregnant wife Gia Casey with a certain somebody that many speculate to be Love & Hip Hop's Erica Mena who is also speculated to be pregnant right now.
Anywho, I just wanted to say I was right when I said he obviously cheated on his wife which was the reason for his first on air meltdown. I sincerely hope Gia does Real Housewives of New Jersey so we can really get the real deal spill on this lil marriage fiasco.
For all the deets of this DJ Envy/Erica Mena drama check out my girl over at Ice Cream Conversations.
Comments