'Crazy Sexy Cool: The TLC Story' Cast Revealed




I was and still am a huge TLC fan so when I heard  that a VH1 biopic film was being created in their honor I was somewhat disappointed. The gesture is great but we all know sometimes these things turn out horrible and sometimes they don't, but the majority of the time their whack.

Anywho, over the past couple of weeks VH1 has been releasing names that have been confirmed to play certain group members and key figures in the women's lives. Me being the lazy horse that I am didn't want to simply post a few names when I knew more were bound to be released, and they have, which brings me to this post. I feel as though a sufficient enough notable casts members have been revealed for a post, so here we go...

Drew Sidora as Tionne 'T-Boz' Watkins 


Lil Mama as Lisa 'Left Eye' Lopez  


Keke Palmer as Rozanda 'Chili' Thomas


Evan Ross as producer Dallas Austin.


Rochelle Aytes will play the beautiful Peri 'Peebles' Reid who managed and help form the group.


Carl Anthony Payne II will play LaFace records exec LA Reid who was then Peeble's husband.



Who else is missing? I wonder who will play Babyface or Tracey Edmonds and depending on how far this movie goes back there will need to be a role for Chilli's ex Usher Raymond, T-Boz's ex Mr. Dalvin, Left Eye's ex Andre Rison and even a part for Jermaine Dupri who was influential very early on in TLC's career.

I see another TLC biopic post in my future...


pic source




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...