Pregnant In Heels: A Week In Fashion With Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian sure knows how to keep her name in the press whether it's who she's dating, is she pregnant or what she wearing Kim knows how to keep us talking.

This week it has been all about Kim's over the top pregnancy fashion while promoting her new Tyler Perry film 'Temptation' while in NYC.

The ugly sweater fiasco.



This is by far the most unflattering ensemble that I think I've ever seen Kim in pregnant or not. I see the look that she was going for and maybe if she weren't stuffed into suit it would have looked better. This is the type of outfit that would photograph well. I could actually see Beyonce pulling something like this off but not at 6 months pregnant looking like Pat.


And where did the semi huge baby bump that Kim was sporting at the Temptation Atlanta premiere go?


I sincerely hope whatever that is black and peeking out of the top of this look is not more Spanx.


You know Kimmy was spotted wearing Spanx earlier in the week in NYC.


Then we have the most uncomfortable look of the week.


Really? So we're simply going to watch as Kim potentially topples over all at the expense of the money shot?

I feel as if I'm watching a kid being pressured by his/her parents to come out in front of company to sing their ABCs. How much of this is real and how much of this is simply attention seeking?

I refuse to believe that both Kim and Kris Jenner find it okay to see Kim walking around in these horrific outfits while pregnant and in heels. Kim was just seriously phased on Kourtney & Kim Take Miami when she made it to the worst dressed list. I know she hears all of us talking about her recent looks and hate for pregnancy but she has yet to change but she has responded via her blog.
“For any concern that my clothes are too tight, I have so many pieces custom fit for my growing body! They make pregnancy Spanx which are tight. So this theory sounds ridiculous! I feel my best when I am in heels and chic clothes! Happy mommy, happy baby!” 

How important is her image and empire...I mean, really? I'm not going to lie, I love a posh mommy and mommy-to-be but when you begin looking a mess and uncomfy that means you need to be easy and let life be.

What's so wrong with this low key look from earlier this week?




Do you guys feel that this is a ploy to garner more media attention or simply a vain woman with vain management?



Pics: Pacific Coast News 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...