VIDEO: Wendy Williams Isn't Ready To Bow Down To Beyonce
Wendy Williams is such a flip flopping Beyonce fan. One minute she's saying Beyonce has the education of a 5th grader and the next she's the greatest entertainer of all time. If anyone else had this conversation on Beyonce's Bow Down lyrics I wouldn't have a problem with it but because it's Wendy who's always flip flopping around with her shade I have an issue with it. Not because it's regarding Beyonce but because it's getting out of hand.
How is Wendy critiquing ANYTHING that comes out of anyone's mouth? Anything! What are the certain things that don't need to be said? Is it okay to say on national television that a 30 year old woman speaks like a 5th grader and captions are needed? Certain things like that?
However I do have the same feeling as Mayte. I too think Jay Z is an influence in some of this, which isn't all that bad since Bey pulls it off as her own, I just don't see her as the "uhhnnn take that bum bishes" type chick.
I don't know...
How is Wendy critiquing ANYTHING that comes out of anyone's mouth? Anything! What are the certain things that don't need to be said? Is it okay to say on national television that a 30 year old woman speaks like a 5th grader and captions are needed? Certain things like that?
However I do have the same feeling as Mayte. I too think Jay Z is an influence in some of this, which isn't all that bad since Bey pulls it off as her own, I just don't see her as the "uhhnnn take that bum bishes" type chick.
I don't know...
Comments