VIDEO: Winter Ramos Is Pregnant + Talks About 'Love & Hip Hop' Season 3 Reunion Details
I'm over all the Love & Hip Hop Season 3 reunion scuffle talk but I still listen...I'm just nosee like that.
Anywho, Love & Hip Hop cast member Winter Ramos confirms in this interview what we all knew, which is the reunion show got crazy, but she gives a few more details you may like and best of all the authoress who claims to have had sex with 250 + confirmed she is 4 months pregnant.
Check out Winter's Hot 97 interview.
I wouldn't be surprised if this reunion never airs...
Anywho, Love & Hip Hop cast member Winter Ramos confirms in this interview what we all knew, which is the reunion show got crazy, but she gives a few more details you may like and best of all the authoress who claims to have had sex with 250 + confirmed she is 4 months pregnant.
Check out Winter's Hot 97 interview.
I wouldn't be surprised if this reunion never airs...
Comments