FASHION PAUSE: Keeping It Simple With Kim Kardashian

Has Kim Kardashian been listening to my complaints and pleas for a reputable maternity wardrobe? Well, if you look at recent pictures from this week versus last week I could definitely win that argument.

Check out Kim K looking very mother-to-be appropriate serving Big Ang boobs while out with her step-brother Brandon Jenner and his wife Leah Felder grabbing some frozen yogurt.



This should seriously be the happiest time of Kim's life. A little time to relax from her hectic work schedule, no lengthy glam sessions, comfy clothes and shoes and most of all being pregnant and spoiled. In some of these pics she actually looks happy and beautiful but I know this won't last long. She just came back from Paris and by next week I'm sure she'll be in 5 inch heels on a flight to Dubai or some where still working as if she's not with child.

At least she gave it a try.

 FameFlynet Pictures

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Fashion Pause: Serena Williams