FYI NEWS: NeNe & Greg Leakes Score A Wedding Show

Who didn't see this coming?





With a name like 'I Dream of NeNe' it sound like Bravo will be testing the waters with a full on series depending on ratings...sorta like they did Kim but without the awful show title.

What the hell does 'Don't Be Tardy...' mean after they leave off the wedding part? It looks like NeNe will follow in La La Anthony's shoes with the transferable show title.

I'm all in for this one and it looks like things (filming) may be under way NOW...





I have to shade this bridemaids list because it's phony but I do know it's a made for TV list. I understand Cynthia Bailey and Diana Gowins being in the bridal party because they've been rolling with NeNe for a while but Laura Govan and Jennifer Williams? Do they even like one another? Chile, this wedding will be over the top...and again, I will be tuned in!





I guess that last tweet was a jab at NeNe's half sister who has been threatening to expose NeNe's past.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...