VIDEO: Porsha Stewart Opens Up About Divorce Details



Last night after the debut of the third and final installment of the The Real Housewives of Atlanta season five reunion Porsha Stewart appeared on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live alongside Vivica A. Fox where she relived the details about finding out her husband Kordell Stewart had filed for divorce.


"When I found out about the divorce, it was absolutely a surprise. I was laying in the bed and I Tweeted 'today is the first day of the rest of your life'.  I put the phone down and took a little nap and I looked back at my phone and my sister was calling me over and over.  She said 'have you heard' and I'm like 'hear what?'."  
Now ain't that something! I knew that Kordell was a messy queen but I didn't think he was a messy sneaky one as Porsha's story paints him.

I wish Miss Porsha the best, hopefully we'll get to see her bounce back from all this next season on The Real Housewives of Atlanta.

Photo: Bravo TV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...