SNEAK PEEK: The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 5 Reunion Show

The time has come for The Real Housewives of Atlanta season 5 reunion show which includes the entire cast, the husbands, no Walter and an abundance of insults and foolery for our viewing pleasure.

Check out a sneak peek.



A few thangs:

 Apollo was texting Kenya?! I need receipts!! Can we see the text? Please tell me Andy didn't drop the ball on this accusation...please, tell me he didn't? Oh the agony....

Why all the smug ass faces when Porsha was singing? Why was she singing? It's hilarious to me that people who couldn't belt out the alphabets in a good tone would frown up at Porsha's attempt to sing.We have mega stars selling out concerts sounding like am elephant caught in a trap yet a semi decent sounding female gets the ugh face. Maybe its editing, who knows.

Can I just say I love Kim's green dress by Stella McCartney. It must be a reality star favorite being as though Melissa Gorga wore a similar look to the Bravo 2013 Upfronts earlier this week by Nicole Batki and Khloe Kardashian rocked the McCartney version as well back in March.


All the  ladies looked beautiful...no shade here.

I'm tuning in simply to see the Phaedra Show because it seems like all season folks were coming for her left and right without any knowledge to Phaedra. Let's hope she succeeds at checking these chicks for the sake of my nerves.




Am I the only one who sits at home wishing I could jump in and help some of the less fortunate with their comebacks when attempting to defend themselves? Now why didn't Phaedra ask Kenya was she denying that faulty ass of hers or not? Will we find out who sold more copies of their bootylicious DVD? Between Andy not asking the right questions and the ill comebacks I see my nerves being tested this Sunday...AND Kim's going to be there!

Anywho, tune in this Sunday April 7 at 8 pm to see this mess go down in living color.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...