SPOTTED: Whitney Port Out & About

I dayum near hollered when I saw these pics of The Hills alum Whitney Port out and about in Cali with her boyfriend Tim Rosenman who was an associate producer on Whit's MTV spin-off show 'The City'.

I am a Hills super fan for those of you that didn't know and although I was never big on Whit, although I often spoke about how pretty she was, seeing her has brought back so many memories of one of my first reality loves...Laguna Beach/The Hills.

The Hills and Laguna Beach were selling us dreams of reality long before we knew what a Kardashian or VH1 show was and for that alone I'm happy to be the reality show loving couch potato that I am today.

Anywho, check out Whitney and Tim hanging out and getting lunch.

Man, I miss that show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...