VIDEO: 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Season Two Supertrailer

I am so glad I'm already being compensated for at least 7 hours of my life I spent watching Love & Hip Hop (NY) season 3 that I will never get back by simply watching this supertrailer for Love & Hip Hop Atlanta season 2.





I spy some old familiar faces with a few new faces more than worth my attention an hour a week.DJ Traci Steele and Che'Mack are newest cast members of the show at this time. Che'Mack is Stevie J's new artist who looks to have got her ass whipped by Joseline Hernandez in the supertrailer.

 This season looks promising...
 Stevie J has a new car. Mimi has a new man.
K. Michelle is beefing with everyone.
DJ Traci Steele has baby daddy issues.
Joseline has more than Mimi to beef with....add in Che' Mack and Benzino.
Rasheeda is pregnant and Kirk wants a paternity test.
Kirk pressure checks K. Michelle about Rasheeda.
Shay is on the show officially
Mama Dee is back.

Just think this is all the stuff that was seen in a 3 minute teaser...can you say D-R-A-M-A. The new season of Love & Hip Hop ATL season 2 premieres April 22.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks