YAY OR NAY: Jennifer Hudson At The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony

I'm so excited about this progress that I can't even hold my opinion until after the pictures. Jennifer Hudson is a YAY for me in this gold Pamella Roland beaded onesie.




This has to be the best I've seen her in a long while as simplistic as it is and as horrible as that wig is this look is awesome on JHud. Since I've already donned this look a YAY, do you guys think it will stay or is it a one time hit?

Also at the 28th Annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony at the Nokia Theater in LA were Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowland looking rather questionable.


I actually like Kelly's dress but hated her hair and make up while I liked Michelle's make up but hated the dress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...