Beyonce Opens Up About Cuba Trip, Having More Babies AND Press On Nails





I'm sure most of you have seen this interview already but I haven't (been sitting in a draft for days)...



Anywho, Beyonce sat down with Amy Robach of Good Morning America recently in London where she opened up about a plethora of topics.

In the interview Beyonce speaks about her new epic role as a mom, crying while doing voice overs immediately after giving birth for new movie EPIC hitting theaters May 24, wanting more children and even her controversial trip to Cuba.

"You know, it was such a beautiful trip.  I met some incredible children. I visited some incredible entrepreneurs.  I learned so much about so many people and the country, and it was actually quite shocking."




 
“At the end of the day you’re the same exact person. I still like the simple things. I have on my store-bought press-on nails. But my color, my paint is professionally done.”

Ironically I was just talking about how weird t it would be to spot someone wearing press on nails these day and now lookahere...Queen Bey rocks them!

I call BS that Beyonce is actually dancing to "Single Ladies" and "End of Time" every night AND sweating in press on nails...sorry Bey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...