FIRST LOOK: A Glimpse At Kris Jenner's Talk Show Set



"I know other talk-show sets are intimate and conservative, but I dream big." - Kris Jenner

As if she would have it be anything else!

One of the things I love most about the Kardashian/Jenner matriarch's home is her bold flooring but something tells me this won't live up to the real thing. Kris Jenner stands behind hers and designer Anton Moss' creation stating, "we need energy and glamour in the afternoon".

Kris' talk show is set to premiere on Fox stations for a six week trial run starting July 15 for one hour daily.

What do you guys think about the set recreation? Love it or shove it?


"I make a grand entrance down my own staircase at least once a day only there's nobody there to enjoy it. I'm like, 'Where is everybody?' That's why I needed a talk show!"

Source  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...