Kelly Osbourne Covers Cosmopolitan Magazine

My fav colorful beauty Kelly Osbourne is covering the July issue of Cosmo mag in what else but vibrant hues and her signature ash purple hair.




Pick up a copy of Kelly's issue where she talks family and addiction issues as well as her love life with fiance  Matthew and fashion of course.


"He's an addict; I'm an addict. It's going to be one of those things we battle for the rest of our lives. I take the necessary precautions. If you're not happy and healthy, it's not worth any of it. Everyone says sex, drugs, and rock and roll are fun. It ain't fun. It is not something to glorify."




Kelly doesn't mince words...

It's not only Fashion Police – you have so much going on these days. What do you want going forward? 
"Happiness and a Golden Globe. What? I'm fabulous. I need a Golden Globe. What is life if you're not going to live it to the fullest? People think this is my 15 minutes. Fuck you. I've got an hour."


You called out Lady Gaga on Fashion Police, and she got angry. Did that exchange upset you? 
"I loved Lady Gaga. I totally believed in everything she stood for, until I realized she's a great big hypocrite. Don't say, 'When you see bullying, intervene,' while letting your fans send me death threats. If my fans did that, I would not stand for it. You can say whatever you want with your millions of monsters. I know the truth. You bells and whistles mean nothing to me. You're feeding on the freaks and geeks to further your career? Do you really care about the gay community? Because if you did, you'd stand up for it more than you do."


I love this chick!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...