Kim Kardashian Makes 'Final Trip' To Paris
On Tuesday Kim Kardashian took to her website to answer a question that was burning inside of me: why is this chick still traveling in her final trimester?
Kimmy must have heard my concern and jumped straight into what I needed to hear in her post My Final Trip post.
"My final trip before I can’t fly anymore! My mom and I flew to Paris to soak in the amazingness Paris has to offer before I can’t travel any more! We were doing some baby shopping and checking on our place here before heading to LA for a while. Xo"
Who uses their last days of travel as a pregnant woman to go to Paris with their mom? Kim Kardashian a woman who is checking on her new home.
I seriously doubt she meant her and her mother's home and knew that confusing would arise from the "our place" reference. Kanye and many sources have eluded that the new parents will live in Paris and Kim is speculated to be touring internationally with West on his tour after the birth of their child (daughter).
Who knows, but I would love to see Kimmy in Paris without the paps hounding her but merely catching her. What a change. A baby and new residence.
Anywho, the part of Kim's short post that tickled me the most was her ID'ing what she wore in the below picture.
"I am wearing a Pea in the Pod tank and leggings. Paired with Nike shoes and an Armani coat."
It's about time Kim introduced her self to some athletic shoes and Pea in the Pod.
I'm guessing we'll get to see this on one of eighteen new episodes of Keeping Up With Kardashians beginning June 2.


Comments