NEW MUSIC: Beyonce "Grown Woman"



We asked and now we recieve new Beyonce music.



"Grown Woman" was produced by Timbaland.

See, it only took a few rumors to piss off Bey to shut us the f**k up about what is or isn't growing inside of her to get a FULL dose of new material.


"I can do whatevvvvvvvah I wont!" -BKC

I see Bey is going another route with her music and sound hence all the new music we've heard thus far but does this mean a new Beyonce as well? She's claiming she's a grown woman like it's something brand new to her, will we see a new Beyonce? Maybe a change of the hair, ditching the leotards or something?

Hell I'm cool with the way Bey looks but her signature style has been so badly copied that it's time for her to inspire and start a new trend.

Did I say how much I liek the tibal sound toward the end of this track?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...