Ray J Stops By 106 & Park To Debut "I Did It First" Video
Earlier yesterday Ray J appeared humble and well spoken on The Wendy Williams Show where he admitted his new song I Hit It First was about Kim Kardashian, talked about his new hosting gig on Oxygen and a more ish I can't remember.
Hours later (or maybe days shows may have been taped) on 106 & Park Ray debuted his video for "I Hit It First" with his Kim K look a like in tow.
Oh yeah, he's back to denying the song is about Kim not even trying to mention her name...that Kris Jenner cease and desist letter must have arrived.
"The song is about something I did!." - RN
Why the title change?
Ray J is even traveling with his Kimmy look alike...
She looks like a Jersey housewife NOT Kim.
Great thing about this whole thing, Ray J promises more songs with substance are to come on his new album...was this great marketing or another lame attempt to be seen?


Comments