PICS: Who Wasn't In Vegas This Weekend?


As I scrolled through pics on Instagram this weekend I couldn't help but think "well dayum, who isn't in Vegas?". Just about every celeb account I came across they were in Las Vegas for the long holiday weekend.

Whether it was Rick Ross' designer girlfriend Shateria Moragne-El chilling all weekend with LeToya Luckett or Lala Anthony who's in town filming Think Like A Man Too taking pics with anybody who's ever been on TV they were all in Las Vegas for this Memorial Day weekend.

Check out some pics of your favs partying it up in sin city.

"Reunited with my bff @ciara in Vegas!! It's been tooooooooooo long! Turn up time!!!"


"Vegas Was ✌Live."

"We went to Miami we fucked shit up & left! Now we commin to tear Vegas the fuck down!! #TurnDownForWhaaaaat!!!@princejdc @bkrube @invisiblebully_"


"Rehab is on DRUGS right now!!@iamdiddy @myfabolouslife @liltunechi#Vegas #Rehab#MemorialDayWeekend #NeonSummer#InVegasImCelineNeon"


"@latashawright @niti85 @Ladykp My gurl Tie !! @tinymajormama #VegasBaby!!!!!!"

"Steez #rehab @hellobarbie@letoyaluckett"


"@ishateria #Shesips #Vegas"


"#itstime"


"Me & this guy @frost117 enjoying my bday! #vegaslife"


I love seeing successful black folks mixing and mingling amongst one another without issue for once. Where was Miguel's hurt ass?


Again, everybody (but me) was in Vegas this weekend...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...