Baby Reveal Sunday...
It must have been something in the water in Cali about 9 months ago because celebs have been giving birth to babies left and right these last couple of weeks many revealing their bundles of joys yesterday in honor of Father's Day.
Check out the fresh faces and widdle fangas of Channing Tatum, Reggie Bush and Tamar Braxton's babies.
Reggie's daughter Briseis is so darn gorg.
The little Everly Tatum is so precious in her mini dress.
I don't know if Tamar and Vince are holding out for the mags or not but I'm sure Baby Logan is quite the handsome one.
I hope all of the fathers to these little ones enjoyed their first of hopefully many more Father's Day.
Check out the fresh faces and widdle fangas of Channing Tatum, Reggie Bush and Tamar Braxton's babies.
Reggie's daughter Briseis is so darn gorg.
The little Everly Tatum is so precious in her mini dress.
I don't know if Tamar and Vince are holding out for the mags or not but I'm sure Baby Logan is quite the handsome one.
I hope all of the fathers to these little ones enjoyed their first of hopefully many more Father's Day.



Comments