Congratulations Are In Order: NeNe Leakes Weds Gregg Leakes For A Second Time



NeNe Leakes and Gregg Leakes wed for the second time over the weekend (June 22) in Atlanta at the InterContinental Buckhead Hotel.

Not many photos have been released or found because NeNe and Gregg have signed on for a wedding spin off series on Bravo which will go into a full on spin off more than likely with a working title such as I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding  but I did come across a few that were worth sharing. Basically we get to see who was invited and who wasn't.



The day after the wedding the second time newlyweds hosted friends and family for a brunch which I was able to find quite a few pics.



Can we get into Miss Marlo's yellow skirt...


This woman is so dayum grand!

Be on the look out for I Dream of NeNe some time this Fall so you can see her reality star studded bridal party which includes Cynthia Bailey, Marlo Hampton, Omarosa, Jennifer Williams among many more women and performances by Kim Burrell.

No Andy Cohen in attendance? Nor Kandi Burruss?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks