Jay Z Slides Through Twitter
Jay Z made time stop for a couple minutes today on Twitter after he sent out a few cocky tweets.
If 1 Million records gets SOLD and billboard doesnt report it, did it happen? Ha. #newrules #magnacartaholygrail Platinum!!! VII IV XIII
— Mr. Carter (@S_C_) June 17, 2013
Kanye West "lead single" projected on buildings worldwide #newrules #magnacartaholygrail
— Mr. Carter (@S_C_) June 17, 2013
J Cole app for listening session. Don't talk just listen..#newrules
— Mr. Carter (@S_C_) June 17, 2013
Wale up next week #newrules
— Mr. Carter (@S_C_) June 17, 2013
And just like that he was gone...
Ok that was my yearly allotment see ya'll 2014..#newrules #magnacartaholygrail
— Mr. Carter (@S_C_) June 17, 2013
I can't say much about these tweets because the guy can back them up...but I would like to place a couple bets on whether Jay will tweet again before 2014. I'm thinking right before his Magna Carta Holy Grail album drops if this #newrules campaign doesn't play out as expected.
Must be nice...

Comments