NEW TALK SHOW ALERT: The Real
Fox has gathered 5 talented women Tamera Mowry Housley, Adrienne Bailon, Jeannie Mai, Loni Love and Tamar Braxton to host an all new daytime talk show The Real premiering July 15.
I like the concept and the fact that so many people are getting a(nother) check but I sense something is off here. I think it's the boring set....I'm very visual.
The diverse casting sounds great with a woman for just about every genre, age group, race and what not but will these women be able to get along? Maybe, but one fight that is sure to erupt will be a tug of war over words. These chicks are already cutting one another off but for the sake of continuous checks and Tamera's sensitive feelings I wish these ladies the best and will most definitely be tuned in.
I guess we now know why Tamar opted out of the next season of Tiny Tonight (Tamar's BFF Tameka 'Tiny' Harris' VH1 weekly late night talk show in which she shares the stage with a host of her female friends by her side). I'm not mad at you Tamar, but I bet that attitude will be on -100 now that you're on a bigger network like Fox and sharing the stage with Loni Love not Claudia Jordan.
We shall see on July 15.

Comments