Amare and Alexis Stoudemire Hold Second Wedding Ceremony In Miami
I had no clue Amare Stoudemire and his wife Alexis wed one another again over the weekend (June 28) in Miami at the Fontainebleau Resort, did you?
As most of you should know Amare and Alexis wed low key back in December of last year (12/12/12) in a private ceremony held in NYC. I'm assuming the Miami event was their over the top wedding most celebs opt for in which most of their friends and family posted pics via Instgram and Twitter.
Guests included Tamia and Grant Hill, Carmelo Anthony, Rohan Marley and more.
Anywho, check out a few pics that I literally stumbled upon.
And can I just say how great this woman looks to say she just had a baby at the end of May!
Alexis glammed up for bridal brunch.
Congrats to the happy couple!
So Alexis was pregnant with the couple's fourth child during the December nuptials...hmmmm.








Comments