AUDIO: Aunt Viv (Janet Hubert) Gives Wendy Williams A Piece Of Her Mind

I sincerely thought I published this post on March 21 of this year but now I'm finding out it was still in my drafts...


Aunt Viv is not a fan of Wendy Williams!

I posted a video yesterday of  Tatyana Ali appearing on The Wendy Williams Show supposedly to promote her BET show Second Generations Wayans. During the show Wendy Williams quizzed Tatyana  on many topics least notable were questions about the first Aunt Viv's, Janet Hubert, departure which Tatyana had nothing but great things to say about her but Wendy still managed to get her dig in.

See video HERE 

Anywho, in case some of you don't know Janet Hubert does not PLAY and this audio from her Blog Talk Radio show is living proof.


Listen to internet radio with SPEAK OWN IT on Blog Talk Radio

Spoken oh so well...






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks