FASHION PAUSE: Beyonce In Givenchy Menswear

Letting us in her life more and more one day at a time Beyonce has once again posted some recent pics to her Instagram account from this past weekend where she attended hubby Jay Z's Legends of the Summer tour in LA. We've seen a few pics from the show of Bey with Jessica Alba with just a glimpse of her striped top but now we're able to see her entire 'fit thanks to the Creole Queen.


I figured Bey was drinking lots of D'USSE once I saw the pic of her coupled up with Jessica Alba's shoulder earlier this week.

Anywho, Givenchy was Bey's choice of designer for this year's Met Gala but little did I know she's been wearing the design house's bags for years.


I wonder if Kanye West's BFF Riccardo Tisci  is lacing Bey with all this Givenchy?

Check out this guy ripping the runway in Bey's look.

Givenchy Spring 2014 Menswear Collection 

Never did I think we would see Miss Beyonce in menswear pulling off her look so eloquently. I approve...I'm a sucker for stripes and a nice bag!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...