Kelly Rowland Covers Essence Magazine



Be sure to get a copy of Essence magazine's September 2013 issue with the beautiful Kelly Rowland flashing her pearly whites on the cover.

“For a long time I wasn’t happy, but that had nothing to do with BeyoncĂ©. That had to do with me trying to get my life in order and make better decisions for myself. I’m seeing all these wonderful things happen for her and I am happy for her. But I want a path. I want things to pop off for me, too. Not on her level but whatever my level is supposed to be.” - KR always finding a way to plug Beyonce.

Photo: Lorenzo Agius 



Love the cover make up and hair but the ensemble is a tad too gaudy and mixes and matches for me...but I see where they were going.

The September issue of Essence hits stands August 9. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...