Ne-Yo Announces Break Up With Fiance Via Instagram

I hope this wasn't Monyetta Shaw's FYI...


As if the pic wasn't enough, he added a caption no recently dumped woman could pass up.

"I'll always be there. ALWAYS.@incognemo Forever my miracle."

Monyetta didn't respond to Ne-Yo's message but did however post the below message to her IG account.


I don't know what happened, but these two have been together for years living in Atlanta raising their two children together.

Ne-Yo posted his apologetic message to IG hours before he took his artist RaVaughn to the BET Awards for which the always fashionable Moneytta was in town for as well partying with pals Toya Wright and Malaysia Pargo.


How tacky Ne-Yo...a see a court room in your near future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks