NeNe Leakes Sued By Wedding Planner
Wedding planner Tiffany Cook is alleging in a lawsuit filed in Georgia that she planned NeNe Leakes and Greg Leakes' made for television wedding last month and has yet to be paid over $1 million dollars. Cooks, who planned Kordell and Porsha Stewart's wedding, says that NeNe paid her a deposit but stiffed her on $1.1 mil. But Mrs. Leakes is singing another tune citing Tony Conway as her planner and letting everyone know that her bills are paid.
Here's a photo of me, Gregg & our wedding planner Tony Conway! I can't b telling the truth because all I do is lie pic.twitter.com/DJtkvcBSkm
— NeNe Leakes (@NeNeLeakes) July 27, 2013
This mess is so fraudulent I can't stop tweeting! Imma bout 2 lay my clothes out 4 the first day of court😂
— NeNe Leakes (@NeNeLeakes) July 27, 2013
Do Not make me put together my dream team of attorneys hunni! Phaedra Parks, Star Jones & the accident attorney Ken Nugent 😩LOL
— NeNe Leakes (@NeNeLeakes) July 27, 2013
Never one to mince words NeNe tells TMZ the real deal.
Y'all know good and gotdayum well Bravo paid for this wedding...this lady is looking for her 15 minutes.
And speaking of 15 minutes, check out NeNe's new hair!!
NeNe is all about the new lately...
I'am totally n the wedding business now! Wait until u hear abt my new business venture!
— NeNe Leakes (@NeNeLeakes) July 29, 2013

Comments