Sheer Style At The 2013 MTV Video Music Awards
Quite a few ladies in attendance last night at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards had their assets on display opting for ensembles that featured sheer or exposing fabric.The trend of the evening seemed to be over dressing for the typical non style worthy awards show.
Ciara in Givenchy.
Erin Wasson in Alexandre Vauthier Couture.
Selena Gomez in Atelier Versace opted for a sheer peek-a-boo bustier under her gown.
Iggy Azalea shined in a gold sheer Emillo Pucci dress. Once inside Barclays Center Iggy changed into a black sheer dress.
Allison Wilson in Valentino.
I think Foxy Brown's bra qualifies as sheer and she is definitely exposing some skin.
Chanel West Coast in who knows who.
T-Boz...
I wasn't moved to fashion shivers but anyone's sheer look but if I had to pick a fav it would be Ciara's
dress which was worn before by model Mariacarla Boscono at the 2011 MET Gala as well as Beyonce post baby at the 2012 MET Gala in black.











Comments