VIDEO: Justin Timberlake's 2013 MTV VMA Performance

Photo: Bauer Griffin 

In my opinion Justin Timberlake's medley of songs, including a *NSYNC reunion performance, was by far the best moment of the awards show and don't let Miley Cyrus tell you differently.

Justin was honored with the prestigious Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award for which he's said he's not deserving of and I agree.

“I don’t deserve this award, but I’m not going to give it back. I’m taking this home. Every video director that I’ve had the fortune of working with, I owe this award to you.” - JT

This guy is 32 years old receiving a lifetime achievement award but much of his music life  has been spent with *NSYNC. Justin has taken home a combined 14 VMA awards as a solo artist and with *NSYNC.

 One person who really enjoyed JT's performance as much as I did was Miss Taylor Swift.

Photo: Getty Images

Mmmm hmmm. 

Anywho, check out Justin's error proof set.



Were Justin's bandmates' mics turned down?

Photo: Getty Images

After JT accepted his coveted Vanguard Award he posted a letter to his website for fans which caused the site to crash.

The last time I wrote you an open letter, it was in January and I promised that it would be a "Big 2013." Since then, from The Grammys to the release of the first part of The 20/20 Experience to the crowd's response at the VMAs, it's been a wild ride. I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have.
This letter is to tell you that we're not done...Not even close.
On Sept 30th, the second half of The 20/20 Experience, "The 20/20 Experience 2 of 2", comes out. Since all these songs were written together over a year ago, it's been so hard to wait this long to release them. I can't wait for all of you to hear The 20/20 Experience in full.
So..below is a short clip of the recording of the experience so you can get a feel of what those 20 days were like. It was like no other time I've ever had in the studio.
Catch your breath, TN Kids. We've still got the 3rd and 4th quarter to go.
This is too much fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks