TWITTER BEEF: Rappers Rocko and Gucci Mane Go At It



I have a feeling this beef goes far beyond Twitter...

Atlanta rapper and CEO Rocko, also known as Monica Brown's sons' father, had some choice words via Twitter today for fellow ATL rapper Gucci Mane. Now I'm not sure what sparked the beef which was intense enough for Rocko to claim that he went to Gucci's house but I do have an old video interview below that will shed a little light on the situation.




In between saying all this Rocko had to claim at least once he wasn't about Twitter beef while going on to send more tweets...

Gucci isn't taking all the Twitter threats sitting down...he's responding as well but half of his tweets need a translator. From what I gathered from his TL he claims to have had sex with Nicki Minaj, Ciara while she was with 50 Cent, Kelly Rowland, Blac Chyna and more. He also claims that Rocko did come to him but left the scene abruptly.



Somebody is lying...

Check out a video of Rocko dishing on his and Gucci's escalating beef.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks