VIDEO: Evelyn Lozada Says SHE Carried 'Basketball Wives' For Five Seasons



Evelyn Lozada chatted with Huff Post Black Voices earlier this week where she announced that this season would be her final season on Basketball Wives (ratings or by choice?) and that she would like to have her own show. But Ev didn't just say that....


“I’m in a different space. I have so much other things going on. I had my own show before, unfortunately it was cancelled due to the incident. But I know I can carry my own show. Pretty much carried this one. So I feel like, we’ll see.” - EL

Although I do believe the show would crumble without Evelyn much of her star power was brought on by punk ass bitches that let her check them which in turn I believe made great entertainment. But FYI Miss Lozada, no one wants to see you cool, calm and collected... and definitely not just ALL you for 30 minutes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...