Is Chris Brown Calling Rihanna Out On New Verse?





I would love to think NAUGHT...but....
“Now every ni**a in the industry f*cked my bitch, and all my ni**as say I told you.” 
Check out Chris' unreleased verse on "I'm Still" a track which also features Ace Hood, Wale and Wiz Khalifa off DJ Khaled's anticpated Suffering From Success album.



Well I guess he's talking about Rih being as though he's reppin' Karrueche with the "Asian" shout out...
"You n**as mad 'cause you f**kin' with dem regular hoes, and ain't nothin' better than my Asian"
...but I don't think he should have done this.

I honestly think some of the success Chris received late last year and earlier this year was all due to his rekindling the flame with Rihanna. Now that he's back to acting crazy this may backfire.

Words are also a form of abuse...to some.

Just me being petty here but I wonder if Teyana Taylor was one of those "ni**as"...?

Source


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...