NEW COUPLE ALERT: Keshia Knight Pulliam and Big Tigger?



Thanks to social media, I've been noticing for a couple months now that Keshia Knight Pulliam and Big Tigger have become close friends. When I say notice I mean I see a bunch of pictures of them together on Instagram and my spidey senses tell me their more than friends....yeah I noticed that.

Check some recent  photos out.



Tigger looks so awkward in this photo as if he didn't know they were serious enough that he could get in the family photo.


And this one speaks for itself....



Could Keshia simply be helping Tigg get acclimated in Atlanta or could my little Rudith Lillian Huxtable be in a relationship with the radio jock?


We shall see...I heard it through the grapevine that she would be on his radio show today. Mmmm hmmm...


Photos: Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...